Epson receipts printers, in their Ethernet variant, are provided with an USB port, disabled by default.
In case you need to connect the printer through the USB port follow the procedure below:
1) POWER ON the printer with the FEED key pressed: it will print the result of the automatic test.
2) access to Mode Selection (Press FEED for more than 1 second)
3) access to the Customize Value Setings menu (press the FEED key 3 times for less than 1 second and, then, one time for more than one second)
4) access the the Interface Selection menu (press 17 times the FEED key for less than 1 second and, then, one time for more than one second)
5) select the interface: "Built in USB" (press the FEED key 2 times for less than one second and, then, 1 time for more than one second)
6) turn the printer off and on again
With this procedure the LAN port is disabled; if you need to set it back on follow the procedure again but at step 5 press just one time for less than a second.